Dr. Bray Links

Friday, November 27, 2015

Medicine 2.0 - Future Talks

Medicine 2.0 Community Outreach Program
Dr. Christopher L. Bray MD PhD ABIHM

11/7/2015: Help, I don’t need urgent care, I need a guide for better health!: Overview of emerging trends in chronic disease management through improved nutrition, movement and resiliency

11/21/2015: Doctor, send me to a nutritionist!: Causes and general strategies to improve digestion and absorption of essential nutrients (not your standard weight loss talk)

12/5/2015: Doctor, fix my gut!: Prebiotics, probiotics, infections and bacterial imbalances in the human microbiome

12/19/2015: My salmon was eating what?: Farming methods, food storage, food processing and cooking methods and the net impact on health (not your standard diabetes talk)

1/2/2016: Fans of heavy metal are not welcome!: The impact of metals on health and strategies to detoxify your life

1/16/2016: What’s in my water?: The impact of emerging endocrine disruptors and other chemical toxins on health

1/30/2016: I’m really inflamed!: Relationship between immune system dysfunction, chronic infections and inflammation

2/13/2016: I need to cool off!: Introduction to an anti-inflammatory diet, phytonutrients and botanicals

2/27/2016: My hormones are not right!: Health consequences of imbalances in hypothalamic, pituitary, adrenal, thyroid and gonadal endocrine systems

3/12/2016: Shot through the heart, and your to blame!: Root causes of cardiovascular disease and nutritional / lifestyle strategies in optimizing health

3/26/2016: Doctor, I’m tired all the time!: The importance of the mitochondria in health, common mitochondrial toxins and fatigue as dysfunction of the mitochondria

4/9/2016: My head is going to explode!: Root causes of migraines and depression and nutritional / lifestyle strategies in optimizing health


** All talks are at Gainesville Health and Fitness Center from 10am until noon on Saturdays **

** Topics and date may change and it is best to check docbray.com for schedule changes **

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete